DIED HARD DIED HARD

Cool.

The only problem is the sticky key bug, but I can see you're working on it. Worst part is that it happens whenever a tied-up survivor appears.

Make A Tonberry 2 Make A Tonberry 2

Wonderous

Crazy Boris here. As a guy who likes using Tonberries in my movies, this was quite a treat. Gives me a few ideas.

JackalTonberry responds:

Haha can't wait to see 'em.

Death by lovin' an asian Death by lovin' an asian

Wow. I just...wow.

This is perhaps the best interactive feature on Newgrounds. I enjoyed the numerous endings and the vivid HD graphics. "Lookin' a you fer you" has to be them best hit single and is stuck in my head. The plot was very invloved. I was shocked when they kicked the dog, I pondered for hours trying to figure out who's hand that actually was, and the car scene had me on the edge of my seat. I am a leading representative of G4 televison and Microsoft. I'll be sure to play this every hour on the hour on G4. Also, there will be an undeletable shortcut to this movie on every desktop in the world. I see a bright future for you, a BRIGHT FUTURE dammit.

UncompleteableTeaser responds:

yay

RPG [ Tutorial ] RPG [ Tutorial ]

Ten

I'm giving you a ten and voting 5. This is because no one is kind enough to do a tutorial to help others nowadays. Thank you so much for contributing to the flash community. If I ever make an RPG, I will definately credit you. A+

Kazaa Simulator 10.1 Kazaa Simulator 10.1

Hey, aint that the truth.

Yep, Kazaa. Lot's of viruses in a little happy program. That was actually pretty funny. Let this be your motivation to make more stuff, and to make the South Park Z voices more understandable.