Pok├ęShots: The Mosquito Pok├ęShots: The Mosquito

Fantastic work of supplementing animation with video editing effects.

Steel Ball Run fan-trailer Animation Steel Ball Run fan-trailer Animation

I've never read the comics but I've watched Stardust Crusaders and I'm watching Diamond is Unbreakable as it comes out so I'm still pretty new to the Jojoverse. A ton of effort must have been put into this to make it look genuinely like the actual Araki style; I drew a picture in that style once, it was NOT easy so I can imagine the time it took to make an entire animation. The color choice is spot-on as well. I don't know too much about Steel Ball Run, but you've definitely pumped me up for the prospect of it being the next animated Jojo part.

Derpcraft Derpcraft

Awesomecraft!

Amazing as ever!

I'd expect no less from you, Egoraptor!

DIED HARD DIED HARD

Cool.

The only problem is the sticky key bug, but I can see you're working on it. Worst part is that it happens whenever a tied-up survivor appears.

Make A Tonberry 2 Make A Tonberry 2

Wonderous

Crazy Boris here. As a guy who likes using Tonberries in my movies, this was quite a treat. Gives me a few ideas.

JackalTonberry responds:

Haha can't wait to see 'em.

Death by lovin' an asian Death by lovin' an asian

Wow. I just...wow.

This is perhaps the best interactive feature on Newgrounds. I enjoyed the numerous endings and the vivid HD graphics. "Lookin' a you fer you" has to be them best hit single and is stuck in my head. The plot was very invloved. I was shocked when they kicked the dog, I pondered for hours trying to figure out who's hand that actually was, and the car scene had me on the edge of my seat. I am a leading representative of G4 televison and Microsoft. I'll be sure to play this every hour on the hour on G4. Also, there will be an undeletable shortcut to this movie on every desktop in the world. I see a bright future for you, a BRIGHT FUTURE dammit.

UncompleteableTeaser responds:

yay

sad accordion song sad accordion song

ACCORDION!

Insta-10 for my fellow accordionists.

Project Chaos Project Chaos

Cancel out

Here's a 10 to cancel out Master-Brad's review (Oh the idiot). Great music by the way.

NemesisTheory responds:

Much appreciated, I don't know what he was thinking either, haha.

And thanks, glad to hear you're liking it.

Heaven On Their Minds Heaven On Their Minds

Great!

lol, Jesus Christ Superstar. Keep up the good work!